tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Passsionate <mohit4j...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject After clicking Refresh re-entry of data
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:50:03 GMT
Hi,

 I am using Tomcat -5.0.25 and Struts 1.1  for my appl.
 The problem which i m encountering is that from ControlAction.do (class overridding execute()),
a JSP is displayed. The displayed item say is of a table with attribs Name, Age. The JSP page
contains a ADD button . On clicking  this dynamically the text boxes appear and the user can
enter the values. On clicking Save , the values are being saved in the database.
Now comes the problem as i refresh the page the values gets reentered and it happens for each
refresh act.As the primary key is generated dynamically so a check for that can't be applied.
I had tried hard to solve it, but couldn't.
 Plz. help me.
 Thanks in advance,
 Mohit Agarwal.