tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Context for User development accounts??
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 00:16:24 GMT
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 12:43:45PM -0800, Dwayne Ghant wrote:
: I have configured tomcat to read
: all user account on a local machine and it worked,
: but if I don't put a context in the
: server.xml file for "/~username,"
: then how does it get loaded and sence it seems
: to be loading automatically then
: how can I set reloadable="true" of I can't find
: the context????

If there's no <Context/> element (neither in server.xml, nor
context.xml) but loadOnStartup=true, then Tomcat loads all contexts with
reasonable defaults.

Solution: create an explicit <Context/> element for the context and
configure it to your heart's delight.

If I've misunderstood your question, please elaborate =)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com