tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sven morales <aka_ser...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can't load server.xml message
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:40:20 GMT
Hi,
    You seem to have added quite a few lines into your
catalina.sh.  The stock script ends at line 287 for
me.  Can you tell us what modifications you have made?
    Funny that I can not find how the server.xml is
loaded by the DigesterFactory.java nor by
Bootstrap.java when I browsed their source code.

aka_sergio