tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: Preventing directory listings in WebApplication
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:11:41 GMT
Just before the error page listings in your application's web.xml file.

   4305
   4306   <welcome-file-list id="WelcomeFileList_1">
   4307       <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
   4308       <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
   4308       <welcome-file>start.jsp</welcome-file> <<<<---------
   4309    </welcome-file-list>
   4310 <!--