tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Guy Katz" <gk...@allot.com>
Subject RE: Please recommend a Low Cost Tomcat Hosting platform
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:36:47 GMT
you have http://www.webconexion.net based @ the uk.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Taylor [mailto:paul_t100@fastmail.fm]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:32 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Please recommend a Low Cost Tomcat Hosting platform

Hi
I have a Tomcat 4 Application ready to deploy as a WAR. It uses database
pooling to connect to a MYSQL database. I recently selected a Tomcat
hosting platform to deploy my application but the deployment is non
-standard you have to copy various parts of the WAR to different
locations which dont match the standard deployment and it doesnt use
database pooling to connect to MYSQL. I have been unable to get my
application to run on it because these issues.

This is not a high performance website and I do not need/cannot afford a
dedicated server I just want to easily be able to deploy my application.

I am based in the UK so a UK/English Speaking host would be preferable.

Could anyone recommend a hostthat provides this straight forward
deployment facilities.
Thanks paul