tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Parsons Technical Services" <parsonstechni...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Chirag: Logout from the JDBCRealm Authentication
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:20:18 GMT
Looking into the Authenticatorbase.java and the register method of 5.0.19,
it looks like you could do

session.removeNote(Constants.SESS_USERNAME_NOTE);

session.removeNote(Constants.SESS_PASSWORD_NOTE);

You may need to do this as well:

session.setAuthType(null);

session.setPrincipal(null);

Two things.

1. Check the source code for the 5.5.2 to see if any changes have been made
in the code.

2. I have not done this myself. Just makes sense that if you reverse what
the register method does......

Doug