tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Susan G. Conger" <cong...@yoeric.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.5 Package installation Administration
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:46:32 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Tomcat.  I have it installed using the Tomcat5.5.4.exe.  However
this doesn't include the Administration package.  I am having trouble
figuring out exactly how to install the administration package.  I have
searched the web and I have not found any information on how to install the
extra packages that are not included with Tomcat in version 5.5.  Can
someone please send me the steps?

Thanks,
Susan

Susan G. Conger                 Custom Windows & Macintosh Development
President                                Web Site Design & Development
YOERIC Corporation                       Database Design & Development
256 Windy Ridge Road
Chapel Hill, NC  27517
Phone/Fax: (919)542-0071
congers@yoeric.com