tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Slobodan Vujasinovic" <slobo...@prozone.co.yu>
Subject Tomcat Admin
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:01:36 GMT
I'm Running Tomcat With J2SE Version 1.4 (j2se1.4.2_03) and I've integrated
standalone "admin" package in existing Tomcat (version 5.5.4) installation.

Everithing seems to work just fine (maneged to start and login into
application)! The only problem is that I can't access and administer Hosts
and their Contexts for Catalina Service through present 'Tree Control
Frame'.
I'm used to this administration feature (previously using Tomcat 5.0.30).

Is this expected behavior for admin application or there is something else
(maybe some additionall configuration) to be done?

Regards,
    Slobodan