tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk>
Subject SV: 403 Forbidden
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:29:46 GMT
This is the error page part of my web.xml:

    <error-code>500</error-code>
    <location>/internalError.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <error-code>404</error-code>
    <location>/notFoundError.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <error-code>403</error-code>
    <location>/restrictedError.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <error-code>400</error-code>
    <location>/public/jada.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <exception-type>SendFailedException</exception-type>
    <location>/mailError.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <exception-type>java.lang.NullPointerException</exception-type>
    <location>/NullPointerException.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <exception-type>java.net.UnknownHostException</exception-type>
    <location>/mailError.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <exception-type>org.apache.jasper.JasperException</exception-type>