tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Short" <dsh...@san.rr.com>
Subject RE: Apache2.0.52, Tomcat 5.5.4 and jk1.2.8
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:12:01 GMT
I got Apache 2.0.52, Tomcat 5.5.4 and Mod_jk 1.2.8 working...thanks!

However, Apache complains about the AddModule line.  Below, is the code
right off of the Apache/Tomcat website.  If I uncomment the AddModule line,
Apache complains about not recognizing the command.  If I comment it out,
everything seems to work just fine.

Any thoughts?

# Load mod_jk module
LoadModule jk_module C:/Apache2/modules/mod_jk-1.2.8.so

# Declare the module for <IfModule directive>
#AddModule mod_jk-1.2.8.c

# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile C:/Apache2/conf/workers.properties

# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile C:/Apache2/logs/mod_jk.log

# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel info

# Select the log format

# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories

# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"

# Send servlet for context /examples to worker named worker1
JkMount /servlet/* worker1

# Send JSPs for context /examples to worker named worker1
JkMount /*.jsp worker1