tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lau" <si...@tradeeasy.com>
Subject apache + tomcat with 2 domains but same session?
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:52:01 GMT

Hi,

I want to setup my apache to have 2 domains, say aaa.abc.com and
bbb.abc.com.
Both of this domain goes to the same application context, say /myapp
So when i access both
http://aaa.abc.com/myapp/index.jsp
http://bbb.abc.com/myapp/index.jsp
will give me the exact same content, no problem.

My question is how do i persist the session while i switch between
aaa.abc.com and bbb.abc.com?
For example i have a shopping basket storing with 2 products and i want to
access the basket in both aaa.abc.com and bbb.abc.com
Btw, i am using apache2.0.52 + tomcat5.0.28

any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Simon