tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Boyer" <>
Subject Re: Q: ISAPI filter for JK 1.2.7-beta Visual C++ requirements
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:08:57 GMT
Thanks! That did the trick. I have the latest version of Visual Studio
.Net on another system, and it sounds like it'd be better to use to get
the full logger features.

>>> 12/1/2004 1:05:19 AM >>>

David Boyer wrote:
> I'm attempting to build this from source, and I'm getting several
> related to an undeclared identifier '__FUNCTION__'.
> Visual C++ 7 supports __FUNCTION__, but VC+All+ 6.0 does not.
> Does anyone know if this is an intended change in the build
> requirements, or am I just doing something wrong?

No it's not intended. I don't use VC6 for years :)

Just replace the line in jk_logger.h
#if defined(__GNUC__) || defined(_MSC_VER)
#if defined(__GNUC__) || (defined(_MSC_VER) && (_MSC_VER > 1200))

The logger will have less features, but it'll compile.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: