tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Doe" <mobilephant...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat as standalone
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:38:50 GMT
Putting Apache on an Internet-visible network, and having this route its
traffic to Tomcat on a local network on your website (eg a 10, 172 or
192.168 address) can improve your security no end. There is no direct way to
your Tomcat server. As long as you have tightend your code for SQL and HTML
scams, you will have a very safe environment. Of course this means a second
server and so more cost, but if you want a Rolls-Royce solution...

:-)

Joe.