tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paulo Alvim" <al...@powerlogic.com.br>
Subject timeout + SingleSignOn + pre-compiled JSPs
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:50:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm using TC 5.0.28 running 3 WARs with  SingleSignOn feature.

I also have code that modify the user's timeout for authenticated users only. (Anonymous have
5 minutes and authenticated users have 1 hour). It has been worked for a year without problems!

Recently I'm getting short (5 minutes) timeouts when changing contexts even for authenticated
users...Since we haven't modified our apps, the only suspect I could identify (so far) is
our deployment schema - We've just changed our deployments from exploded files to 3 WAR files
with pre-compiled jsps using the Tomcat Deployer...

Is there anyone with the same problem? Is it possible to get into timeout problems using WAR
instead of files?

Thanks in advance...

Paulo Alvim
Powerlogic - Brazil