tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aris Javier" <aris.jav...@eazix.com>
Subject RE: Help: Windows Server on Linux Client
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:16:01 GMT
thanks Chuck!

I've changed my server.xml to port 80 and disconnected IIS...
but "page cannot be displayed" appeared...?

http://server/myApp

then, how to go to Tomcat web manager? http://server:80?

aris

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@UNISYS.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:51 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Help: Windows Server on Linux Client

> From: Aris Javier [mailto:aris.javier@eazix.com]
> Subject: RE: Help: Windows Server on Linux Client
>
> if I will not use IIS, how to remove 8080 in URL then?

Tomcat's HTTP connector is configured in server.xml.  By default, Tomcat
ships with the port number set to 8080 so you can test without
interfering with any HTTP server you might already have installed.  Once
you're ready to put Tomcat in production, change the 8080 in server.xml
to 80.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.