tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Log on linux
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:00:47 GMT

Hi,

>first time creates localhost_log.2004-11-28.txt.1.gz, after few days
>localhost_log.2004-11-28.txt.1.gz.1.gz and on. Someone can help me and
told
>if this is a configurations of tomcat.

That someone is not very helpful ;)  You would need to either modify the
archiving program that creates this .gz files to ignore existing .gz
files, or use it or another program to move .gz files out of your logs
directory into an archival location.  Both of these are routine sysadmin
tasks, so you should ask your server administrator for help if you're
not sure how to proceed.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com