tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: maxActive in server.xml's ResourceParams
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:58:44 GMT

Hi,
You could set this very high if you wanted too.  Typically there's a
bottleneck along the way, such as a database that can only handle a
limited number of connections, and your app not being the only user of
said database.  But if you're the database's only user, and it's on a
huge machine that can handle a virtually unlimited number of concurrent
connections, have a blast ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com