tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Documentation
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:04:19 GMT

Hi,
No problem.  We're glad to help, and you should feel free to ask
questions.  That's why these mailing lists are here, and I think these
lists and forums are one of the better assets of open-source software.
Many paid support organizations have neither the expertise nor the
enthusiasm found on this list.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com