tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Content-Type rewriting in jakarta-tomcat-connectors
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:05:01 GMT

Hi,

>Anything I can do to increase the probability of this happening? Like,
>filing a bug report or feature request or whatever it should be called?
>Note that this also happens if you run Tomcat as a standalone
HTTP/HTTPS
>server..

You can file a bug report which would decrease the probability of us
forgetting about the issue.  But there's not much you can do to make a
release happen faster.  5.0.x is not the focus of the development right
now, 5.5 is, and we just made a couple of maintenance releases in 5.0.x
which address the vast majority of its open issues.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com