tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Configuring session parameters
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:57:20 GMT

Hi,
One idea would be to read the Servlet Specification, specifically the
chapter about the Deployment Descriptor.  In Servlet Spec v2.4, section
SRV.13.1, page 128, the session-timeout configuration parameter is
described.

Tomcat 4.x implements Servlet Spec v2.3, not v2.4, but that particular
parameter was not changed in the Spec between versions 2.3 and 2.4.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

HTTP