tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Webapps Folder
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:20:38 GMT

Hi,
We are trying to distinguish those webapps which are tightly coupled
with the Tomcat server and its implementation from normal user webapps.
For all intents and purposes, users should ignore server/webapps and
never touch it.  Put all your apps and do your development in
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps or another appBase of your choosing if you have a
custom Host, but not server/webapps.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com