tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srinivas Rao Ch <s...@quark.co.in>
Subject Synchronizing properties in cluster setup
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:09:14 GMT
Hi,

I successfully configured my clustering setup with mod_jk2 and it is running
fine. Now the problem is I have some properties files in my tomcat web
application which gets modified when some features are accessed. If some
changes are there in one cluster member, I have to update the same in other
members also.

And, I have a folder of icons which gets changed when client uploads new
icon in to the system. I have to synchronize this folder also across all the
cluster members. Can somebody suggest me how I can do this with the setup I
have(Apache 2.0.52 + Tomcat 5.0.16 + mod_jk2).

Is there any service already available to sync the resources like these?

Regards,

Srinivas