tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonck van der Kogel <>
Subject Re: Disabling all but the production context
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:29:15 GMT
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your reply, I did what you said, however, when I try to load
the page now it gives the following error:

it from fulfilling this request.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not evaluate condition:
${request.remoteAddress ne ''}

root cause
javax.servlet.jsp.el.ELException: Unable to find a value for
"remoteAddress" in object of class
"org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteRequestFacade" using operator "."

Any idea what I could do? I read the JavaDocs on your site, but I
couldn't find the answer there.
Thanks, Jonck