tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anirban Konar" <Anirban.Ko...@igate.com>
Subject Help needed in configuring JTA with Tomcat 5
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2004 06:41:41 GMT
We need to use JTA in Apache Tomcat server.

Does anybody have the steps to configure Tomcat to use JTA?

We tried few diff ways - for ex: using Tyrex jar file, but not getting
the result.

Thanks,

            Anirban Konar.

Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments.