tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Al Gidden <agid...@hotlink.com>
Subject Configuring session parameters
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:54:26 GMT
In other app servers I have used, you can configure things about the HTTP session.
In our case, we had configured a time for all inactive sessions to timeout.

So, a user would make a page request with a session that the server had timed-out and our
code would know to take them to another page instead.
Now what happens is that the session seems to time-out at some arbitrary time that we cannot
control.

While we can see how to configure the persisted session details, I cannot find any reference
as to how you configure the HTTP session parameters in Tomcat 4.1.30.

Any ideas?

AL G