tomcat-users mailing list archives

From B Wiley <i...@wileynet.com>
Subject Re: apache jk2.conf and tomcat question heeelp
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:03:05 GMT
Thank you but I'm still not getting something, how do you create an alias
directory ??? Is that just a symlink ?

Please help me understand one concept. I cannot seem to get an answer for
this ANYWHERE I've been at this for WEEKS........

I do not want my jsp pages and my html pages in two different locations . I
just want them all in /var/www/html. Is this possible ? Can this be done,
does anyone understand what I'm talking about heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp