tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jf...@katzenjammer.us
Subject Re: Problems loading mod_jk into apache.
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:28:18 GMT
Dan:

What version of Apache do you have?

Your precompiled mod_jk is looking for an APR socket that your Apache does
not have. APR is the Apache Portable Runtime project, a feature related to
Apache 2.x.  You probably have a 1.3.x httpd, which does not have APR.

You will either need to recompile your Apache 1.3.x with EAPI, or compile
a mod_jk with no EAPI.

Jerry