tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Help me off this list!
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:01:57 GMT
you should send your unsubscribe from the same mail account as you subscribed with. you will
then get an email from the mailing list bot (even if you are not on the list) telling you
what to do. if you are not receiving those messages perhaps you ought to check your isp's
email filters, or maybe your own junk mail settings, perhaps they are getting eaten. these
messages have confirmation URLs to confirm you want the unsubscribe.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055