tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: another problem with session replication
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:44:12 GMT
i'm not sure if this is a similar issue to this thread, but i setup a 3 member tomcat cluster
on 1 machine the other night (ensuring that ports were unique) and also each AJP was unique
and so fourth. jk was configured correctly.

i noticed on starting each tomcat, that although it seemed happy to startup with the cluster
configuration, it output that no other members were detected at that point. All 3 tomcats
reported no other members, although each were convinced they were a member of their own cluster.

i have no logging with me here, but just in case this is the same thing .. sounds simialr.
I was using 5.5.4

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software