tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.5-alpha Released
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:55:04 GMT
when I am done I could forward you a private URL and you could see what you think / make changes/additions
etc..

at the moment I have a concept and I want to get it up to scratch, then I think the more people
the better!

i am constantly saving mails off this list now to add into the docs ;)

cheers, Allistair.