tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.5-alpha Released
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:22:20 GMT
Hi Andoni,

The docs have sections on Deployer and Admin, not sure about Embedded.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/index.html

I know what you mean, and I am currently working on complete new documentation set for some
of these missing areas (although you may find that someone says they are on a wiki somewhere).

Watch this space ... did you actually want answers or were you making a point? ;)

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055