tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: What's the defaukt Admin user id/password
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:13:27 GMT
exactly. it's right under 2nd para Configuring Manager Application. people don't write documentation
for the good of their health, they write it to explain these types of administrative features.
if yoav or others spend time answering questions they already answered in documentation, then
we are all worse off for less time of theirs spent on product development. so +1 RTFM for
this post.

html#Confi
> guring%20Manager%20Application%20Access.
>
> Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055