tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Chirag: Which Version is Stable 5.5.2 Is this Version Stable
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:20:07 GMT
In terms of 5.5, 5.5.4 is the current stable version. In terms of 5.0, 5.0.29 is the current
stable version with 5.0.30 coming soon.

> I have 5.5.2 version it works properly but the problem is that when I try to
> access it with the IP Address http://160.160.160.160/ <http://160.160.160.160/>
 then it throws an
> SocketException and the server hangs

really? can you post the problem again or give me a link to the post on a mail archive. Can
you also provide the SocketException stack trace that you get, and explain _when_ the exception
occurs. E.g does it occur on the 1st request, or on startup. Because you say it "works properly"
which I assume means Tomcat can

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055