tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pawson, David" <>
Subject RE: ssl configuration. 5.0.28
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:32:37 GMT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: QM
    : which is definitive/correct/better please? Or where is
    : the definitive list found?
    I'm not sure what you mean.  What "definitive list?"  The
    online Tomcat docs should be fine,

It is, as Allistair pointed out.
  I'd perhaps expected the two examples to be the same.
My bad.

regards DaveP

and any attachments from your system.

those of RNIB.