tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wchand...@redesetgrow.com>
Subject Re: jsvc alternatives?
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:00:34 GMT
Michael Kastner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems like jsvc runs very unstable on my linux system. Does anybody
> know any alternatives to jsvc?
>
> Greetings
>
> Michael Kastner

Did you see the recent post from Bill Barker to a reply I gave to
another list member?  He talked about the version of code for jsvc
shipping with Tomcat as being very buggy.  I just glanced at the release
1.0 code that I had posted about, Bill suggested downloading from the
common daemon cvs to get some better code.  There isn't that much to the
code really, so if you are able maybe it would be easier to get that
code, build it, see if it works, and if it doesn't to fix it.  I haven't
used it yet, but have been planning on it.

Wade