tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon MARTIN <simon.mar...@gmx.at>
Subject Forwarding *all* webapps with mod_jk
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:25:18 GMT
Hi,

I've integrated Tomcat successfully into Apache using mod_jk, but there's
something I've found nothing about: forwarding *all* webapps with only one
static statement in the configuration files.

I've thought about something like this:

JkMount /tomcat/* ajp13:*  (which of course is wrong I know)

So, everything called like /tomcat/webApp from Apache should be forwarded to
Tomcat -- but without the /tomcat at the beginning (as Tomcat of course does not
find the webapp at /tomcat/ but would find it at /webApp).

Background is that I want to dynamically deploy my webapps, but I don't always
want to modify any configuration file or restart Apache and / or Tomcat.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
   Simon