tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: How to run servlet for every 30 minutes in Tomcat 4.1.30
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 03:57:50 GMT
Your just lending weight to what I said... Don't play with threads in a
servlet contain unless your really sure you have to and are really sure
you can do it safely :)

(I'm not sure I knew init() could be called more than once, certainly I
didn't remember when I wrote that, so excellent point)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect