tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Adding <Host/> withOUT server restart?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:13:49 GMT
HEy Robert,

I think you have also a jk2.properties at conf dir with
channelSocket.port=8009 !
You are right you can also use the jk2.properties, but I preferred the
direct server.xml configuration (Default 5.5).

The example configured the RMI JMX Adaptor:
mx.enabled=true
mx.jrmpPort=1099
mx.jrmpHost=localhost
This RMI Adaptor is only included at MX4J 1.1.1 and deprecated for MX4j
2.x. Only chance to  get
this adaptor to work, is compiling the complete mx4j 2.x or get a old
mx4j release.

The MX4J Http JMX Adaptor can be configured with:

<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" port="8009" mx.enabled="true"
mx.httpPort="9050" mx.httpHost="localhost" />
(delete conf(jk2.properties)

Regards
Peter

Robert Hunt schrieb:

>Peter,
>
>I added the mx4j-tools.jar to the classpath and <Connector/> node as noted.  I had
to add 'port="9050"' to the <Connector/> node to skew it away from the 8009 default.

found here: http://mc4j.sourceforge.net/usageTomcat.html