tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ohaya <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Re: How to Enable Logging HTTP Requests (Tomcat standalone)?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:16:08 GMT

> 1/ please post a *new* message when writing to the list.  Replying to
> an old (unrelated) message confuses thread-aware mailers, which makes
> your question harder to find (and thus answer).

Sorry, I couldn't remember the address and got lazy (too early in the
morning :))....

> 2/ do you mean a basic web log format, similar to Apache httpd?  Look
> into AccessLogVale.

Yes, something like that.  Did you mean "AccessLogValue"?  I did a
search on that and didn't find much, but that looks like an Apache
thing?  I'm running Tomcat standalone (not being front-ended with
Apache).

If I can configure this with standalone Tomcat, can you (or anyone else)
indicate how?

Thanks,
Jim