tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dwayne Ghant <dgh...@temple.edu>
Subject Re: WAR files and Eclipse
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:52:31 GMT
Intresting question associated with this subject.
If I have "public_html " enabled for developers on
local machine ex:
            <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
            directoryName="public_html"
            userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.PasswdUserDatabase"/>

Can I have  a setting for tomcat to unwar there personal test
applications in
there public_html directories????

I'm assuming it would look something like this (listed below):

      <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="/home/*/public_html"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
        </Host>

I'm probably incorrect, but I do need to know, to finish setting up JSP
enviornment for
java developers like myself.
.

Dwayne A. Ghant