tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Johnson <pe...@wizardslair.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat Administration Application
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:25:33 GMT
I have 5.5.4 and the admin apps tree navigation appears unusable. Could
it have something to do with the following

DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 org.apache.struts.util.ModuleUtils - Get
module name for path /setUpTree.do
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 org.apache.struts.util.ModuleUtils - Module
name found: default
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor -
Processing a 'GET' for path '/setUpTree'
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor
-  Looking for Action instance for class
org.apache.webapp.admin.SetUpTreeAction
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor
-   Returning existing Action instance

DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor -
processForwardConfig(ForwardConfig[name=Tree Control
Test,path=/tree-control-test.jsp,redirect=false,contextRelative=false,module=null])
DEBUG http-8080-Processor25
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher -
servletPath=/tree-control-test.jsp, pathInfo=null, queryString=null,
name=null

The tree link is also http://localhost:8080/admin/treeControlTest.do?tree=

It is the "Test" bit that has me wondering. Clicking the above link
generates

 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23 org.apache.struts.util.ModuleUtils - Get
module name for path /treeControlTest.do
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23 org.apache.struts.util.ModuleUtils - Module
name found: default
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor -
Processing a 'GET' for path '/treeControlTest'
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor
-  Looking for Action instance for class
org.apache.webapp.admin.TreeControlTestAction
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor
-   Returning existing Action instance
 INFO http-8080-Processor23
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/admin] -
action: Entered TreeControlTestAction:perform()
 INFO http-8080-Processor23
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/admin] -
action: Entered TreeControlTestAction:perform()
 INFO http-8080-Processor23
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/admin] -
action: Tree expand/contract on
 INFO http-8080-Processor23
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/admin] -
action: Tree expand/contract on
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor -
processForwardConfig(ForwardConfig[name=Tree Control
Test,path=/tree-control-test.jsp,redirect=false,contextRelative=false,module=null])
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher -
servletPath=/tree-control-test.jsp, pathInfo=null, queryString=null,
name=null
 DEBUG http-8080-Processor23
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher -
servletPath=/tree-control-test.jsp, pathInfo=null, queryString=null,
name=null

Has someone been playing / trying something and checked in the "testing"
version somewhere?

PJ