tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ram Sriram <sri...@rstech.net>
Subject Re: Display of Static Resources
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2004 06:17:07 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for all the help everyone. The problem is solved.
Having my servlet mapped to "/" pattern was the problem. I changed the
pattern for my servlet and added the entry in the welcome-file-list and
the static resources show up and the page waits for the user response
even with a gif image in the page.
Once again, thanks for all the help to all you guys who made valuable
suggestions.
Thanks...Ram