tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wchand...@redesetgrow.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Administration Application
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:26:52 GMT
Kelly, Steve wrote:
> I've just installed Tomcat 5.5.4. I also downloaded the separate Tomcat
> Administration application. But when I click the Tomcat Administration
> button I still get the message saying the web application is no longer
> installed by default. From the Tomcat manager it says that application
> 'admin' is running. What else do I need to do to get into it ?
>
> TIA,
>
> Steve.

Well, I assume that first page you are talking about is static, so it
has no idea about the management app.  You could probably find and
modify the link, and the other thing is from your manager application
find the context for the admin app and type in
http://yourservername:yourport/contextname

Wade