tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wchand...@redesetgrow.com>
Subject Re: Apache locks up
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:46:05 GMT
Dola Woolfe wrote:
> Everything is locked up, including the static resources!

Ok,

I guess what I meant to ask is.  Do you use a context for Tomcat, and is
everyting from that context served through tomcat, or is the static
content served through Apache?  Can you access some static image file
from some where other than the context path of your webapplication?
Other than that you'll need to put up different logs.  One the apache
log file, two tomcat, and three the connectors log file.  Those might help.

Wade