tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "D. Stimits" <stim...@comcast.net>
Subject tag reference advice
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:03:31 GMT
I'm pretty new to using taglibs, struts, so on. I see various
alphabetical lists of tags after selecting various libraries from the
jakarta.apache.org web site, so if I already know the tag name and the
library it is in I can easily look it up. What I'm looking for is some
sort of browsing reference that has all of the libraries listed together
or something with a functional search...e.g., something to tell me where
to look for tags that do IP address stuff, or various utilities, without
necessarily knowing the library name ahead of time. Is there any kind of
centralized tag description site that might at least describe all of the
various tag libraries in general without knowing their names ahead of time?