tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wchand...@redesetgrow.com>
Subject Re: I don't know what's wrong.
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:48:44 GMT
Warron French wrote:
> I can tell you that JBoss is indeed running but I don't know how it is configured, I
would assume that I don't need a different version of JBoss installed if I am running different
versions of Apache.

> Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
> Warron French
> Sr. Network Engineer
> Xtria, LLC
> 8045 Leesburg Pike #400
> Vienna, VA 22182
> Desk: 703-821-6110
> Main: 703-821-6000

JBoss.org sells full documentation.  I would suggest purchasing a copy
if you are going to have to support it.  www.mysql.org has all the stuff
you need to know and understand about that.  Tomcat has a set of docs.
Apache has pretty good documentation.  That's the first place I would
start.  The biggest pieces of your setup if you don't know anything
about databases, java servers, and apache are going to be configuring
your database, setting up JBoss (tomcat itself is pretty easy), and
configuring the communication link between apache and tomcat.

Wade