tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert F. Hall" <rfh...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: I don't know what's wrong.
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:46:41 GMT
Hi Warron,

We are using JBoss 3.2.5 w/embedded Tomcat 5.0.26 and have Apache 1.3.27
in front of JBoss/Tomcat

A brief overview:

[Web browser]<--->[Apache port 80]<--->[mod_jk port
8009]<--->[JBoss/Tomcat listener port 8009]<---->[Database + other
resources]

If you could forward your Apache config files and your JBoss server.xml
(maybe best done off-list, Yoav?) I'll take a look at them.

-Robert