tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jack Lauman <jlau...@nwcascades.com>
Subject Re: JSTL/JSP/regexp Question
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:34:47 GMT
Tim:

I already have both 2.3/2.4 web.xml files.  If I switch to the 2.4
format what do I need to do with
lines of code like this "private transient String smtpEL;" in the tag
source?  I haven't seen any docs
on how to convert taglibs from 1.0 using EL to 1.1 where the EL is done
by JSP 2.0.

What do I need to do here?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack