tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eirik Øverby <ei...@unicore.no>
Subject Re: Content-Type rewriting in jakarta-tomcat-connectors
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:04:35 GMT
Hi,

no, it is not related at all to the oft-discussed UTF-8 issues.
This simply has to do with how the connector splits up the Content-Type
string and then sews it together without adding a space after the ;.

/Eirik

Arnab Chakravarty wrote:
> Eirik,
>
> Does it have anything to do with UTF-8 encoding support (using different charsets - Chinese
or Japanese) on jsp page and would break (not displaying the non-english characters) on tomcat
5.0.29.