tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wchand...@redesetgrow.com>
Subject Re: Moving from 4.1.27 to 5.0.28?
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:34:17 GMT
Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd say go to 5.0.28 first.  One major revision at a time ;)
>
> TOC?  Table of Contents?
>
> Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

Total ownership cost.  I guess that should have been TCO. Total cost of
ownership.  :-P.  That was one of the things the tomcat web site said
about Tomcat 5.5.  I assume that means it has some improvements to the
manager and the administrator...?, or is the TCO reduction or assumed
reduction a result of it being more stable with better performance, so
lower resources are needed?

Wade